How do I get a quote?
Give us a call on: 07399 256 429 / 01332 756 643 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange a convenient time to visit the property, make an assessment and discuss how we can help. Following our visit, we will then provide you with a quotation. If you are happy with this quotation, we can then discuss suitable timeframes to complete the clearance.
Settlement for the clearance
On completion of the clearance, payment to be made by bank transfer or cash.
Why choose us
- We are a friendly, family run business and do not use contractors
- We pride ourselves on being experienced, trustworthy and reliable
- We realise that a majority of the house clearances that we undertake are as the result of the loss of a loved one. We understand the sensitivities around removals of this nature and items that hold sentimental value to the family
- We offer a free, no obligation quote at highly competitive rates
- We hold full Public Liability Insurance and are fully registered with the Environment Agency to carry waste
- Our service is environmentally friendly and we re-cycle where possible