Frequently asked questions
Do you have the appropriate licence and insurance?
We are fully licenced to carry waste and have public liability insurance.
Do I need to be present during the clearance?
No, we fully understand that in most cases a house clearance is not only an emotional but also a stressful experience, all we need is access. We can collect the keys from an estate agent, solicitor, friend, relative or neighbour.
Do you use subcontractors?
No we are a family run business and all work will be undertaken by ourselves.
What services do you offer?
- House Clearances
- Garages and Sheds
- Lofts and Cellars
- Offices and Warehouses
- Probate clearance.
What the quote will include
- A professional, caring service
- All areas cleared and items removed as specified in quote
- We hold full Public Liability Insurance and are fully registered with the Environment Agency to carry waste
- Our service is environmentally friendly and we re-cycle where possible
What do we do with the items cleared?
- We are a green company with a strong belief that items should be recycled where possible
- We support local charities
- Non-recyclable items are taken to a licenced waste disposal plant